Home PageB&B La Fiera is a modern bed and breakfast, recently opened in an elegant residential area near Fiumicino Rome Airport.
The rooms are elegantly decorated, cozy , and equipped with large wardrobe and mirror
- Bed linen and towels are included, and in your room you will find a TV LCD / LCD - TV Set
- Internet free connection is available in every room
- Air Conditioning
- Parking available
- All shared bathrooms have a window and they are fully equipped with tub / shower, toilet, sink and bidet
- Heating is independent to let you choose your favorite temperature
- At B&B La Fiera you can also enjoy Rome warm climate and sun in the large garden terrace equipped with outdoor table and chairs
- Comfortable accommodation for families
- Perfect for business travelers
- Ideal for a romantic getaway
- Breakfast is included and served at bar Fiordisfizio , just around the corner, in Via Copenhagen 22
La Fiera is a B&B away from traffic and noise, nights are quiet and peaceful.
"B & B La Fiera " is the best accommodation for trade fair operators or travelers with transit flights who need to spend a night near Fiumicino airport, or for those who need to attend offices and meetings in Fiumicino airport area.
This convenient location can give you an accommodation at short distance from Rome center and close to the airport, with easy parking and away from the noise.
Bed and Breakfast La Fiera is close to the beach of Fregene and Fiumicino and to the archaeological site of Ostia Antica, at 15 minutes from the B&B.
All essential services (bars, restaurants, bank, post office, pharmacy, various shops) are available in the area and are at two steps from the B & B La Fiera.
We are at a few hundred meters from Rome trade fair (the new " Fiera Roma "), from " Commercity " and from major Shopping Malls such as " Parco Leonardo " and "Parco Da Vinci”. B&B La Fiera is directly connected to the train station through a short foot path. The trains run very often, just like an underground train, and connect B&B La Fiera with the " Fiera di Roma " headquarters, the airport and the center of Rome. They also stop at "Parco Leonardo " shopping mall.